We work creatively to preserve your story with:
In-person or Phone/Skype Interviews
Your project can be as small as an interview transcript. Additional editing, the addition of photos, book design, and cover design can be added on as services for a fully-realized professional book product.
Interviews are held at a comfortable location, often in your home or at a cafe. Sessions divided into two or three relaxed meetings.
Interviews can also be done over the phone or via Skype.
- One-hour Interview $150. Includes transcript.
- Two-hour Interview: $200. Includes transcript.
- Transcript editing: $60 per hour.
Our staff provides full professional editing and copying services.
We will work with you to design and express your story at an affordable price!
Sample Project Costs
This is an example, each project is individually priced
- 50 page book interview, transcription and first edit: $60/hour, 14 hours
- 10-15 photos: photo editing, file management: $60/hour, 4 hours
- Design and layout: $60/hour, 8 hours
- 2 rounds of editing text and images: $60/hour, 6 hours
- Cover design: $60/hour 4 hours
- Upload to online publisher: $60/hour, 1 hour
- 1 sample 7.5″ x 9″ book as proof included
- PDF file for e-readers included
- Family cookbooks – a great blend of recipes, photos and anecdotes
- Corporate histories
- Milestone/Event celebration
Does your father love to tell stories about his childhood? Would you like your children and your children's children to know where they came from?
Don't let your family's history fade from memory. We can capture it on a DVD or CD, a book, an eBook, a web site... we can combine it with photos and video!
Contact John for a free consultation.